We are looking for a positive and energetic individual with a marketing degree who's passionate about implementing marketing campaigns from start to finish. If that's you, and you want to use those skills on exciting campaigns that make a real difference, then keep reading!
Who is KingdomWorks Studios?
We are a small but fast growing team. At KingdomWorks Studios, we’re passionate about telling stories visually and engaging our audiences emotionally. This is our strength. We’re also known for our top quality film products and original content. We strive to have all of our work bring something new to the table. We’re not afraid to tackle unpopular topics or technically challenging productions. We never compromise on the content or quality of our work. We produce top quality Christian media products, from feature films, documentaries to church DVD teaching curricula, study guides and other written material. Our studio is laid-back and casual, but when the deadlines are looming and customers are calling, we know how to get to work - that's when we shine.
Learn more about us and the work we do at KingdomWorks.com
What will you be working on?
KingdomWorks Studios is a Christian-based film production company. Beside producing feature films, we have developed DVD teaching series for churches. Our first DVD series, the Conquer Series, is targeted for men and has been a great success, used by churches in over sixty countries. Hundreds of thousands of men have participated in the course. In the next year we will be releasing three new series which will be exploring new topics, and because of this growth, we are looking for capable and dedicated people to advance in our company and take on new roles.
As Marketing Coordinator you would be responsible for implementing our marketing and advertising campaigns. This will include planning, media buying, campaign development, managing the design process, executing and then evaluating our campaigns. You should be skilled in the art of negotiation, managing our relationships with publishers ensuring fair and equitable deals for KingdomWorks Studios. You should also be a proficient writer with the ability to craft content for a variety of forms including print ads, e-blasts, landing pages and blog posts. You should have a keen eye for design and uphold the integrity of our brands when working with designers in the creation of advertising artwork. You need to have a "can do" attitude, enthusiastically getting involved in other tasks where needed.
We would like to see at least two years working experience in marketing.
Here’s a list of some of the duties you would fulfill:
- Negotiate with advertising sales representatives to purchase key media positions in magazines and online.
- Write new content for a range of marketing channels including digital, print, PR and radio.
- Manage the design process to ensure high quality concepts are delivered by deadline.
- Compile advertising reports that demonstrate the return on advertising investment.
- Develop and manage email campaigns through MailChimp.
- Manage our social media channels and create new social pages for our new projects.
- Manage digital advertising including Facebook ads, Google AdWords and re-targeting.
- Craft new marketing strategies for reaching more of our customers.
- Taking out the trash from time to time (yes, we are a small company)
What skills will help you succeed?
- You need to be a friendly, positive and motivated individual who makes people feel valued and appreciated.
- You need to be a creative thinker who can develop effective marketing strategies from scratch.
- You need to have a knack for negotiation, preferably with experience in media buying.
- You need to know how to monitor an advertising campaign and make decisions based on customer metrics.
- You need to understand websites and social media and have experience updating and managing both.
- You need to have a sound understanding of email marketing, preferably some experience with Mailchimp.
- You need to be a star performer when it comes to problem solving.
- You need to have experience with all forms of marketing including print and digital.
- You need to be highly skilled when it comes to Microsoft Word and Excel.
- You don’t mind taking on additional responsibilities that aren’t in your job description.
- You need to have experience excelling in marketing roles and are eager to bring what you’ve learned to KingdomWorks Studios.
- You need to have a strong passion for seeing families healed from brokenness.
- You need to have some experience with online advertising platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads or Adroll.
Top 3 Signs That You’re a Strong Candidate:
You love people. You understand how to talk with church leaders and lay people and how to reach them through advertising.
You believe that film is an amazingly powerful tool to reach the lost with the message of Jesus Christ. You’re passionate about reaching non-believers and want to use your life for a greater calling.
You’re optimistic. You believe that you can do anything you put your mind to. No task is too big. So, you are comfortable and confident in handling tough challenges because you love to solve problems and see things work.
This role is a full-time position.
Location: Stuart, FL