We are looking for a master Project Manager who can manage large-scale projects from concept to completion. Projects may include organizing film shoots, planning a film production and post-production timeline, and overseeing the delivery of new film or printed products on time and on budget or coordinating with designers and developers in launching company websites. Successful Project Managers are detail oriented, organized and possess excellent communication skills. As Project Manager, you have the exciting opportunity to be promoted to other positions such as Film Producer and even executive-level roles within the company.
WHO IS KINGDOMWORKS STUDIOS?
At KingdomWorks Studios, a fast-growing Florida-based film story, we’re passionate about telling stories visually and engaging our audiences emotionally. That’s our strength. We’re known for our top-quality film products and original content. We don’t produce client-based work, but rather focus solely in developing our own content. This leaves lots of room for creating and developing stories we’re passionate about. With every film we release, we try to bring something new to the table. We’re not afraid to tackle stories that stretch us as company. And we never compromise on the content or quality of our work. We produce quality Christian media products, from feature films, documentaries to church video-based studies, workbooks and other written material. Our studio is laid-back and casual. We like to hang out at lunch and play ping-pong. But when the deadlines are looming we know how to get to work. You should too.
You can preview our last two films here:
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED?
- 3+ years in project management, preferably in film or entertainment.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to influence others and drive decisions to closure.
- Can manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have strong attention to detail, maintain confidentiality, problem solve (within scope of responsibility).
- Excellent team-player.
- Proficiency with MS Office Software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Manage large-scale projects from start to finish.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Plan the timing and sequence of project activities.
- To ensure quality standards are maintained on all projects.
- Be responsible for the budgetary control and authorization of spending associated with all products.
- To negotiate the most advantageous rates for all projects being undertaken with external contractors, to agree schedules and deadlines for all work or services supplied and to monitor work in progress and any variation in expenditure.
- Work hand-in-glove with the Director, Chief Creative Writer and editors on a regular basis to keep projects on track.
- Exhibit out-of-the-box thinking and breakthrough creativity.
Top 3 Signs That You’re a Strong Candidate:
- You believe that film is an amazingly powerful tool to reach the lost with the message of Jesus Christ. You’re passionate about Christian film and communicating stories to reach nonbelievers.
- You have an attack-style approach to getting things done. You’re a high-performer and embrace new challenges head-on, utilizing keen resourcefulness. Your motto is: “If there’s a will, there’s a way.”
- You’re a top maestro when it comes to organizing and being resourceful. You can jungle many balls at one time, skillfully managing several different tasks and people simultaneously because you are highly organized and extremely self-motivated. We can all depend on you because you treat each project as your baby.