If you enjoy a fast paced, physical work environment where you are always on the move while helping to ship products with an eternal significance then this position could be for you.
KingdomWorks Studios is a Christian film studio that has developed a cinematic study that gives men the tools to walk in freedom. It’s called the Conquer Series. It’s being used by tens of thousands of churches in over 70 countries. More than 700,000 men have participated in the course.
You’ll be responsible for shipping out this DVD course and supporting materials to churches all around the world. You will also fulfill orders for new products coming down the line.
As Shipping Specialist, you’ll continually use your problem solving skills to come up with new ways to make your role more productive and efficient.
You will also have a keen eye for detail, ensuring that orders are filled accurately, while keeping the shipping and stock area neat and tidy.
You will be managing inventory levels and ensuring that packages are ready for the daily postal pick up.
The successful candidate will handle both initial shipping and any returns or replacements. When necessary, he or she will also cross-train and participate in other aspects of the business, particularly on the administrative side, but also cleaning the office and helping out where requested.
No job will seem too big or small for you. You are not someone who is interested in just punching the clock, but are passionate about your work and willing to help out in any way possible, even if it is outside your job description.
- Print daily sales receipts and cross-check with computer software to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to shipping needs.
- Assemble and fill boxes and other cartons with items that need to be shipped.
- Affix proper postage to each package in preparation for shipping.
- Track inventory and arrange for new orders to ensure we are never out of stock.
- Process orders based on the buyer’s preferred shipping system (e.g. USPS, UPS, FedEx, etc.).
- Contact carrier and schedule shipping for each package, or deliver packages to carrier where required.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and update supplies as needed.
This position is a part time role (30-40 hours per week) with the potential to grow to a full time position.